Thursday, March 3, 2016


Sweet Harmony


My body stretches and reaches the further corners of my being,
the light that burns lightly and calmed, starts to shine,
a huge smile dresses me  beautifully,
and a little tug in my heart tells me Father, you love me so.

I breath in the warm smell of your angels perched in my bed board,
they laugh remembering all the crazy things I did in sleep,
but they are happy to look after me and keeping me in line.

I remember your kind words, 
that are not be heard but to be felt.
I love you so.. I love you so..

The morning birds call me, my cats are meowing,
and my foremost thought goes to you and our morning ritual.
You wait for me with a beautiful night cape and I see
you as my King, my Rock, my Savior.

We talk and laugh, I cry and smile, and after our morning run
I have prayed, quitted my mind and connect to You, my Sweet Harmony.

1 comment:

Rainy Afternoon

Rainy Afternoon He plays me with his eyes..., with a kiss..., with a broken carnation under the table... The rain falls in the drain, a...