Wednesday, March 16, 2016

OPPOSITE

We are water and salt,
without you alone,
and always with you
I am not myself, but you.

We are land and sea,
you drown me
or I dry you up.

We are light and shadow,
you blind me 
or my night conquers you.

You are  experience
I don't care to see
'cause I'm the innocence
that I want to protect.

I am looking for your kisses,
and you have the lips I will steel.




Somos el agua y la sal,
sin ti sola, 
y siempre contigo no soy yo, solo tú.

Somos tierra y mar,
o me ahogas tu, o te seco yo.

Somos luz y sombra,
ciegas mis ojos o vence mi noche.

Eres la experiencia que no quiero ver,
porque soy la inocencia que quiero proteger.

Soy quien busca tus besos
y tu los labios que voy a robar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainy Afternoon

Rainy Afternoon He plays me with his eyes..., with a kiss..., with a broken carnation under the table... The rain falls in the drain, a...