Monday, August 15, 2016

Run to Him

The morning´s fresh air blows my hair,
the crickets mating ritual sweetens the air,
the clash against the asphalt,
resonates in the early day.

My hearth sings to my Savior,
the air flows with his Holy Spirit,
my heart full of Love, sings to Him
his pumping song.

My eyes devour the breaking of dawn,
the last stars say good bye with
a tinkling eye,
new life, new light, new beginnings,
this, my new day,
is His everlasting love.

Sweating, and aching,
my body reaches beyond muscle,
bone, and blood,
I can fall any time and any moment,
but His presence of love calls me,
and His open arms await for me,
"run to His feet, run to His cross"
my soul cries from below.

Nothing can stop my beating heart,
nothing can stop my running to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainy Afternoon

Rainy Afternoon He plays me with his eyes..., with a kiss..., with a broken carnation under the table... The rain falls in the drain, a...